- Don’t put boogers in your hair.
- Don’t smother your brother in a blanket – that’s not how we show love.
- Don't lick your brother's head.
- Don’t lick your hands and touch others.
- Don’t lick the kitchen floor or drag your face along it – seriously, you’re not a dog.
- Don’t lick the dog.
- Don’t put your hands in the toilet – you don’t need to wave “bye-bye” to your pee.
- Don’t take anything out of the toilet – your poo doesn’t need to be “rescued.”
- Don’t hide dirty socks under your pillow – they’re not teeth, and the Tooth Fairy isn’t coming for them.
- Don’t sniff anyone’s butts – and no, it’s not funny.
Friday, January 10, 2014
Top 10 Rules I Never Thought I’d Have to Make
The following list may not be found in any reputable parenting book, but, trust me, it's very, very real. Just ask Lucy.